Daiwa TD Luna Baitcasting Reels
|Right-Hand||H / MH||5 CRBB+1||5.1:1||23.6''||11.1||12/235|
|Left-Hand||H / MH||5 CRBB+1||5.1:1||23.6''||11.1||12/235|
|Right-Hand||XH / MH||5 CRBB+1||5.1:1||23.6''||12.9||14/320|
- Frame and sideplates machined from solid bar stock aluminum
- Five CRBB Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings plus roller bearing
- Free-Floating Spool for maximum casting performance
- Magforce®-Z automatic magnetic anti-backlash control (Centriflex automatic centrifugal system on 300 size)
- Ultra-smooth, multi-disc drag with Daiwa’s exclusive fiber composite and stainless washers
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Dura-Loc™ pinion for solid gear engagement
- Rugged, six-point drive train support
- Machined aircraft aluminum spool
- Cut proof Titanium Nitrided stainless steel line guide
- Spool click on 300 size
- Hard anodized to resist corrosion
Magforce®-Z quickly adjusts to any skill level by simply pressing and turning the sideplate.
Fast Takedown Sideplate For spool changes and quick maintenance
Ultra-Tough, Ultra Precision For maximum strength and dead-on alignment, frame and sideplates are cut from solid bar stock aluminum by some of the world’s most advanced machining equipment.
smooth, clicker, durable, and high end reel feel.
I was happy with paddle handle, but when I upgraded it to power handle, this reel become different.
more powerful and handles much bigger fish than you expect.
Reminder: The TD Luna 300 is nice too, and a bit wider, but no adjustable casting brake.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!