Daiwa Zillion HD Baitcasting Reels
|15.4lbs||Right||Reg Price $349.95Our Price $299.95|
|15.4lbs||Left||Reg Price $349.95Our Price $299.95|
- 1 Magsealed ball bearing (MBB)
- 10 Bearing System (1 MBB + 8 CRBB + 1RB)
- T-Wing System (TWS)
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 15.4 lbs drag max
- Large 100mm swept power handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- EVA custom handle knob
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame
- Free-floating A7075 aluminum alloy spool starts faster, spins longer
- Durable Zaion lightweight side plate (gear side)
- 6 Point support system
- Magforce-Z cast control
- Zaion swept star drag
- Micro-click tension knob
- Magsealed Ball Bearing: Zillion Type HD models feature the Magsealed ball bearing. Magnetic oil bridges the gap between the inner and outer bearing races—keeping the elements out.
- Daiwa's T-Wing System: T-Wing’s wider aperture means reduced angles and less line friction from any position.
- Free Floating Spool: Unlike other reels, where the pinion gear constantly rides the spool shaft, Daiwa’s unique system floats the spool independently on precision, stainless steel ball bearings. Because the pinion rides its own separate shaft, the spool spins freely, unhampered by gear train friction when casting.
Inshore. No. Problem.
Bass. No. Problem.
Price. Worth. It.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!