Sitting at the top of Duckett's lineup with superior performance marks across the board, the Duckett Fishing Paradigm SWx Spinning Reels utilize premium materials and technologies for a top-notch fishing experience. Built around a one-piece forged aluminum frame and carbon fiber rotor, the Paradigm SWx offers the best of both worlds - lightweight and highly durable. The rigidity of the aluminum frame helps to keep all internal gears and components in precise alignment, allowing the reel to remain smooth and functional over time. Smoothness is also preserved thanks to the use of anti-corrosion Japanese stainless steel ball bearings that will help maintain an effortlessly smooth rotation throughout the life of the reel. A sealed carbon fiber drag system protects the drag stack from the elements, ensuring smooth and consistent pay out of drag for many seasons to come. Other standard features such as a cold forged aluminum spool, machined single piece handle, and quality line roller assembly make the Paradigm SWx a top contender among other similarly priced spinning reels.
- One piece forged Aluminum frame.
- Carbon fiber rotor for weight reduction, smoother retrieve and added durability.
- 10 precision anti-corrosion Japanese stainless steel ball bearings.
- Proprietary one way clutch with instantaneous reaction mechanism.
- Sealed carbon fiber drag system.
- Carbon fiber drag knob for easy operation.
- Cold forged aluminum spool.
- Precision cutting pinion and O/S gear.
- High quality line roller for efficient line management.
- Cold forged machined handle with EVA handle knob.