Fin-Nor Lethal Inshore Spinning Reels
|Description||I.P.T.||Gear Ratio||Ball Bearings||Line Capacity (Mono)||Weight (oz)||Max Drag||Price|
|Lethal Inshore Spinning Reel||28||5.2:1||6 + 1||150/8||10.3||19||$99.99 USD|
|Lethal Inshore Spinning Reel||31||5.2:1||6 + 1||150/10||10.5||20||$99.99 USD|
Fin-Nor Lethal Inshore Spinning Reels are perfect for fans of Fin-Nor's popular Lethal Series of reels looking for something in a smaller size.
- All aluminum body and sidecover with graphite rotor
- Oversized EVA knobs
- MEGASHIELD Coating - Superior corrosion resistance
- Carbon Fiber MEGADRAG - Extreme power, ultra smooth care free performance
- Braid Ready Spool - No need for mono backing
- MEGALOCK Clutch - Durable anti-reverse with back-up
I'm thinking it will work fine with tautog/blackfish and 30-40 lb stripers/rockfish also. Best bang for the buck for sure.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!