Garmin Panoptix LiveScope System
ICAST 2018 Best of Show Winner!
Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You have certainly never fished like this before.
|500w||Down/Forward||530-1,100 kHz||Panoptix LVS32|
When you first see Garmin Panoptics LiveScope in action, it will only be a matter of moments until you realize that you are witnessing the most amazing sonar technology ever created. You have certainly never fished like this before. Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Two Modes in One Transducer
You get both LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward modes in one transducer. It’s easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
Panoptix LiveScope Down
LiveScope Down mode allows you to see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in incredible detail below your boat (up to 200’) even while your boat is stationary.
Panoptix LiveScope Forward
LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You’re looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat (up to 200’) even while your boat is stationary.
The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVu sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.
The following units are compatible with the Panoptix LiveScope System:
ECHOMAP Plus 72cv, ECHOMAP Plus 72sv, ECHOMAP Plus 73cv, ECHOMAP Plus 73sv, ECHOMAP Plus 73sv, ECHOMAP Plus 74cv, ECHOMAP Plus 74sv, ECHOMAP Plus 74sv, ECHOMAP Plus 75cv, ECHOMAP Plus 75sv, ECHOMAP Plus 92sv, ECHOMAP Plus 93sv, ECHOMAP Plus 94sv, ECHOMAP Plus 94sv, ECHOMAP Plus 95sv, GPSMAP 1022, GPSMAP 1022xsv, GPSMAP 1042xsv, GPSMAP 1222, GPSMAP 1222 Touch, GPSMAP 1222xsv, GPSMAP 1222xsv Touch, GPSMAP 1242 Touch, GPSMAP 1242xsv, GPSMAP 1242xsv Touch, GPSMAP 722, GPSMAP 722xs, GPSMAP 7407, GPSMAP 7408, GPSMAP 7410, GPSMAP 7412, GPSMAP 7416, GPSMAP 742, GPSMAP 742xs, GPSMAP 7607, GPSMAP 7608, GPSMAP 7610, GPSMAP 7612, GPSMAP 7616, GPSMAP 8417 MFD, GPSMAP 8422 MFD, GPSMAP 8424 MFD, GPSMAP 8617 MFD, GPSMAP 8622 MFD, GPSMAP 8624 MFD, GPSMAP 922, GPSMAP 922xs, GPSMAP 942, GPSMAP 942xs
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
- LVS32 transducer: 5.4” x 3.8” x 1.8” (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg)
- LVS32 transducer: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine Network ports: 1 (small connector)
- Temperature range: Operating: -15 C to 70 C; Non-operating: -40 C to 85 C
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Frequencies supported: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- Transmit power: 500W
- Maximum depth: Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0M)
- Power input: 10-32 V
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- Fuse: 7.5 A
What’s In The Box?
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
Do you ship to New Zealand?
If yes, how much is the freight?
Call us and we'll try to work with you.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!