Hook-Eye Sportfishing Action Camera - Starter Kit
|Description||Body||Waterproof||Video Type||Recording Length||Battery||Price|
|Sportfishing action camera for attaching to your line or leader||Hydrodynamic rugged||Waterproof up to 590ft||Full HD – 1080p 30fps, 1080p 25fps, 720p 30fps, 720p 25fps, 720p 60fps, 720p 50fps||3 hour continuous recording on standby mode||2000mAh changeable rechargeable LiPo battery||$399.00 USD|
Hook-Eye Sportfishing Action Camera - Starter Kit Includes:
- Anti-shock floating waterproof case
- 1 hook-eye sportfishing cam
- 1 centerboard for light tackle (up to 0.8mm fishing wire)
- 1 centerboard for heavy duty (3.5mm fishing wire)
- Environment-friendly tungsten sinkers 30 grams (1), 1 100 grams (1) and 1 200 grams (1)
- 1 Wristband magnet
- 1 line clip and steel cable
- 1 smooth pad
- 1 universal accessory connector
- 1 LiPo battery pack
- 1 USB standard cable
- 1 microfiber cloth
The camera features a hydrodynamic shape that allows it to behave like a teaser. It stays on top during trolling. It doesn't interfere with the action. It's attractive to predators so the fish are encouraged to come over and see what's up.It's also completely waterproof up to 400ft. It also features an LED lighting system that switches automatically on and off according to light conditions. It's able to record a full HD video 1920x1080p for 3 hours with its fully-charged battery pack.
- No extra casing needed – No external buttons and switches – Magnetic activation
- Hydrodynamic rugged body – Waterproof up to 400 ft (120 mts) depth
- Built-in powerful LED lighting system – automatic activation based on light conditions
- Built-in Microphone
- FULL HD – 1080p 30fps, 1080p 25fps, 720p 30fps, 720p 25fps, 720p 60fps, 720p 50fps
- Auto, pre-set and user-defined White Balance
- Auto and user selectable exposure level
- 3-hour continuous recording – Standby mode
- MP4 le format H264 codec
- 2000mAh changeable rechargeable LiPo battery – 3 hours
- Micro SD card class 10 or higher recommended – 32 GB card supported
When I use on surface Lure the cam swim as a bird provide that extra splash in the spread that some time help to bring the fish up.
The built in led a great for night fishing and deep bottom fishing.
Now Finally home in Spain where i can put the Hook-eye camera to the Test , and WOW its just amazing the quality of the movies are Superb ,, Thanks Hook-eye
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!