Lew's Mach Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Combo
The Lew's Mach Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Combo is designed to conquer the flats and is perfect for anything from putting the brakes on a big redfish to finesse fishing for finicky trout and flounder.
|Retrieve||Rod Length||Rod Power||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Line Capacity||Price|
|Medium Light||6.2:1||6+1||10lb/145yds||$169.95 USD|
The Lew's Mach Inshore Spin Spinning Combo is designed to conquer the flats and is perfect for anything from putting the brakes on a big redfish to finesse fishing for finicky trout and flounder. Advanced features such as CNC machined solid brass gears and a high modulus IM8 graphite blank with Winn Dri-Tac grips make this combo an incredible value for those looking for one rod to use in both fresh and saltwater.
- Rugged, lightweight metal body
- 7 stainless steel shielded bearing system (6+1)
- 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- C40 Skeletal carbon rotor
- Double anodized aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Strong and balanced stainless steel bail
- Precision cut, solid brass Hamai CNC gears
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Oversized multi-disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
- One piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
- American Tackle Saltwater MicroWave Guides with Nanolite inserts
- Lew's exclusive SoftTouch graphite skeletal reel seat
- Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac split-grips
- Patented "No Foul" hook keeper
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!