Lew's Mach Inshore Speed Spool SLP Baitcasting Combo
The Lew's Mach Inshore Speed Spool SLP Baitcasting Combo is designed to conquer the flats and is perfect for anything from putting the brakes on a big redfish to finesse fishing for finicky trout and flounder.
|Retrieve||Rod Length||Rod Power||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Line Capacity||Price|
The Lew's Mach Inshore Speed Spool SLP Baitcasting Combo is designed to conquer the flats and is perfect for anything from putting the brakes on a big redfish to finesse fishing for finicky trout and flounder. Advanced features such as CNC machined solid brass gears and a high modulus IM8 graphite blank with Winn Dri-Tac grips make this combo an incredible value for those looking for one rod to use in both fresh and saltwater.
- Single piece lightweight SLP graphite frame and sideplates with 3 drain ports
- Premium stainless steel 7-bearing system with 6 ball bearings and 1 Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Multi-Setting Brake utilizing both an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic Brake System and an internal 4-pin adjustable centrifugal brake system
- Machine forged, Double anodized, large capacity aluminum spool
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides 15lbs. of maximum drag pressure
- Precision cut, solid brass Hamai CNC gears
- 95mm, bowed, anodized aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Saltwater capable
- One-piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
- Lew's custom lightweight graphite skeletal reel seat
- American Tackle Saltwater MicroWave Guides with Nanolite inserts
- Winn Dri-Tac split grips
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!