Lowrance 000-14022-001 HOOK2-7x 7in GPS Fishfinder w/ Track Plotter & TripleShot Transducer
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|HOOK2-7x 7in GPS Fishfinder w/ Track Plotter & TripleShot Transducer||$398.99 USD|
HOOK²-7x 7" GPS TripleShot Fishfinder w/Track Plotter Transom Mount TripleShot Transducer
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 7x TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 7x features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a simple and accurate GPS plotter. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 7-inch SolarMAX™ Screen - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Tripleshot 3-in-1 sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ - TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in GPS Plotter - Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS Plotter.
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation - Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.(Comes with Both)
- Display: 7" (177.8mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: 200 kHz, 455/800 kHz
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: TripleShot
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 9.31" / 236.4 mm
- Product Depth: 3.28" / 83.3 mm
- Product Height: 5.64" / 143.3 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
I now have a unit installed on my boat that to me is only 2/3 functional. I need the chart to navigate. What am I supposed to do now? I will never purchase another Lowrance product.
maps for my lakes aren't loading; to small of lakes under 800 acers
found cover that otherwise goes unfished
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!