Lowrance Elite-5 CHIRP Gold Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combos
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Elite-5 CHIRP Base Fishfinder/Chartplotter||83/200 + 455/800 kHz|
|Medium and High CHIRP Sonar + DownScan Imaging||$519.95 USD|
CHIRP Sonar Advantages
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance
- View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
More Features and Specifications
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Lowrance Elite-5 CHIRP Gold Specifications
|Display||5 in./12.7 cm Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS Color|
|Resolution||256-color TFT 480 x 480|
|Power Output: RMS (PTP)||Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)|
|Operating Frequency||455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)|
|Media Port||One (1) microSD slot|
|Operating Voltage||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|Display Resolution||480 x 480|
|Display Type||256-color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT|
|Display: Backlighting||Fluorescent cold-cathode|
|Backlighting Levels||Adjustable Screen And Keypad|
|Display Size||5 inches / 127 mm|
|EchoSounder Frequencies||83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz|
|Transducer Type||Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®|
|Max Depth per Type||DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m|
CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
|Product Width||6.9 in \ 174 mm|
|Product Depth||2.5 in \ 63 mm|
|Product Height||5.4 in \ 136 mm|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|
|NMEA Output||NMEA 0183|
|Navigation: Waypoint Storage||3000|
|GPS Antenna Type||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)|
|Plot Trails||Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail|
Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight Genesis™, Navionics® Gold (included) and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
|Background Mapping||World reference basemap or (U.S. models) over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m|
|Memory Card Capable||Yes|
|Output Power [kW]||12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!