Okuma BTX-40 Blue RTX Spinning Reel
|Gear Ratio||Bearings||Weight||Line Retrieve||Max Drag||Mono Capacity diameter (in/mm)||Price|
The revolutionary Precision Elliptical Gearing design is patented in a number of countries around the world and is the soul of the Okuma mid to upper-end spinning reel range.
The Precision Elliptical Gearing design uses elliptical shaped oscillation gears which provide exceptional line lay, improved smoothness and maximum long-life durability. The Precision Elliptical Gearing gears are always engaged and provide a very smooth spool stroke, eliminating the spool from jumping as commonly found on many reels.
- Light Weight C-40X carbon frame, sideplate and rotor
- Multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 7BB+1RB corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- ALG:Precision AlumiLite alloy main gear and oscillating gears
- Machined Aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design with EVA handle knob
- Hydro Block watertight drag seal
- Durable 1-pcs solid aluminum, gun smoke anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- RTX spinning reels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!