Okuma Nomad Inshore Travel Rods
Durable 3 piece rod that comes apart for easy traveling. These rods have 1 piece rod performance. These rods are made from graphite rod blank with carbon outer wrap. Perfect rods for traveling.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|# of guides||Handle Style||Weight(oz)||Price|
- OC9 Technology: Durable graphite rod blank with carbon outer wrap 3 section rod blank for easy break down while traveling
- All models are 7'0 with inshore actions, 2-tip actions included per rod
- European spigot ferrule connection: Offers feel of a 1 pcs. rod
- Waterproof travel bag with shoulder strap
- Split butt rear grip design
- ALPS guides with Zirconium inserts
- ALPS 2-tone anodized aluminum reel seat
- ALPS machined aluminum trigger real seat on casting models
- Non slip grip above each ferrule connection for easy assembly
- Durable cork fore and rear grips
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
The rod M-MH is a bit lighter than I was expecting. Visually, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between the 2 tips. Although, there is only a few pounds difference, I was hoping/expecting a bigger difference.
up to 5 lb ?
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!