Okuma Nomad Travel Rods
Durable 3 piece travel rods with one piece rod performance. Perfect for the fisherman nomad. For anglers who want total experience to equal quality of their destinations. With two tip sections, one lighter and one heavier, to increase versatility while keeping luggage to a minimum.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: SUMMER200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gimbal Type||Foregrip Length(in)|
|# of Guides||Handle Style||Weight|
- 3-section break down for easy travel
- 2 tips with different actions with each rod
- European spigot ferrule connections for true one piece rod feel
- ALPS 316 SS guide frames with zirconium guide inserts
- ALPS 2 tone anodized aluminum triangular reel seat
- ALPS anodized aluminum gimbal with protective butt cap
- Protective water resistant travel bag
- Limited lifetime warranty
The rod has one hell of a backbone and should have no problem landing an AJ.
I am going for a trip on the Amazon river and will do a lot of fishing there (lure , jig , baits ) what model should I take .(spinning)
Thanks for your help.
|For a 6000 level reel, I would go with the M/MH - 7' rod.Â It should balance nicely and give you plenty of action still.Â|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!