Okuma SCT Inshore Rods
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Length||Power||Taper||Line Weight||Lure Weight||# of Guides||Weight||Price|
|SCT Inshore Rod||8'0''||MH||MF/F||12 - 25 lbs||3/4 - 1-1/2 oz.||10 + Tip||7.2 oz.||$169.99 USD|
|SCT Inshore Rod||8'0''||H||MF/F||15 - 30 lbs||1 - 3 oz.||10 + Tip||7.8 oz.||$169.99 USD|
|SCT Inshore Rod||8'0''||XH||MF/F||20 - 40 lbs||1-1/2 - 4-1/2 oz.||10 + Tip||8.6 oz.||$169.99 USD|
|SCT Inshore Rod||8'6''||XH||MF/F||20 - 40 lbs||1-1/2 - 4-1/2 oz.||11 + Tip||9.6 oz.||$169.99 USD|
Okuma SCT Inshore Rod Features:
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFR: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforcement technology increases rod's lifting power and maximum strength
- SCT is a dual helix wrap configuration with over 6000 strands of carbon fiber
- SCT blanks: Spiral carbon technology improved strength and durability
- Fuji Alconite guide inserts. Compatible for braided line
- Fuji K-concept guide frames for maximum compatibility with braided line
- EVA foregrip and EVA rear split grip for reduced weight
- Guide wrappings with pure carbon thread for improved holding power
- Fuji trigger reel seats for maximum dependability
Will use it for lemonfish
Yes, the Tranx 300 is a perfect reel for this rod series for what you are looking to use it for.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions!
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!