Okuma Trio Spinning Reels
Trio elevates every spinning reel experience with motivating design that's fun to fish and advanced performance you're proud to own
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: SUMMER200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Bearings||Weight||Line Retrieve||Max Drag||Mono Capacity|
|5.0:1||9BB+1RB||8.8 oz||22 in.||18 lb.||190/4 (0.17)|
|5.0:1||9BB+1RB||10.3 oz||25 in.||18 lb.||200/6 (0.22)|
- Multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system
- 9BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body design
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid rotor design
- EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Hybrid spool design with graphite arbor and aluminum lip
- ADC: Aluminum Drag Chamber precision spool system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Trio spinning reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Really sharp looking, smooth crank, nice cast until...
a poorly designed bale screw placement causes line to snag on it.
and sadly i bought 4 of them before realizing it...
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!