Penn BTLII2500 Battle II Spinning Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Bearings||Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve|
|5+1||12 lbs||6.2:1||33||10.3||$99.95 USD|
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- 5 Sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
This reel ceases up very easy, I always rinsed and used PENN Rod&Reel cleaner after saltwater use and it still ceased up and started to grind (was never dunked or dropped on sand). This reel is also not smooth at all, and is heavy, if you are looking for a work horse reel this isn't it. If you use it here and there then it will last.
Better off getting a Battle 3, BG, or spend a little extra and get a Clash or Spinfisher.
- Line Capacity
- No seal, poor quality, crap components
- strong, smooth, and affordable
- a little heavy
- Cost effective, reliability.
- For what I'm using it for, I have no complaints
- A truly great value
- If you don't already have this reel. That's a con.
- Great for the money
- None so far
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!