Power House P750 .75HP 115V Ice Eater with 25ft Cord
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: INSHORE50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|.75HP 115V Ice Eater with 25ft Cord||$639.99 USD|
The Powerhouse Ice Eater is designed to prevent ice from forming around boats, marinas, docks, and piers as well as effectively melting existing ice by breaking the surface with a continuous current of warmer bottom water.
Ice Eater's propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation. Ice Eater will melt existing ice. Unlike other de-icing units, Ice Eater requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in. Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
- The design of the Ice Eater's venturi shroud (housing) with outwardly flared ends draws warmer water from greater depths than other conventional de-icers.
- The shroud is submersible below the surface either vertically or angled from vertical. A set of mounting holes at opposed positions on the flange allows the lines to be attached.
- Ice Eater de-icers are custom designed and engineered for maximum performance.
- Ice Eaters are designed to agitate fresh or salt water at maximum efficiency in all climatic conditions.
- The energy efficient Ice Eaters will agitate more water than any de-icer on the market today.
- 3/4 H.P. energy efficient high quality motor with 36 pounds thrust
- 4.7 amps, 115 volt, one phase, 60/50 cycle
- 25 foot quick change power cord
- Two 25 foot x 3/8 hollow braided mooring lines with shackles
- Dimensions of shipping box 14 1/2 x 14 1/2 x 16 1/8
- Weight 45 pounds
- Motor housing is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and bronze endbell for corrosion free operation in fresh or salt water; Motor exceeds NEMA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant, and C.E. certified
- Motor shaft is 316 stainless steel, the best material for salt water application
- Permanent split capacitor ensures quick high torque and smooth operation, while producing the highest efficiency of a single phase induction motor; Motor and capacitor are matched for ultimate performance
- Internal, heavy duty, hard faced mechanical seal with stainless components immersed in dielectric lubricating fluid; Additional double lip shaft seal for extra protection
- Stator motor windings have double impregnation of baked insulating varnish
- Two heavy duty ball bearings provide support for the rotor while being cooled with dielectric type oil
- Sacrificial custom designed zinc is provided for conditions where electrolysis may be present
- Propeller is custom designed for maximum thrust and performance; Propeller screws on shaft for easy removal and replacement
- Twenty-five feet of 16/3 water and oil resistant cord with three prong molded plug is standard; Additional length cord available: 50 and 100 feet
- Heavy duty PVC custom brackets that attach motor to shroud; All stainless bolts and locking aircraft nuts are used
- Performance certified tested at our facility for proper output and leaks before shipment
- Best three-year limited warranty in the marketplace
- Comes complete, just open the box, remove and install
- Optional thermostat custom design turns Ice Eater on when needed. Ideal for unattended application
MPN: P750-25-115V UPC: 652443000101
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!