As a part of our commitment to your privacy, eOutdoors Inc. supports and adheres to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association's "Privacy Promise to American Consumers." We have agreed to (1) provide customers with notice of their ability to opt out of information rental, sale or exchange with other marketers; (2) honor customers' requests not to share their information with other marketers; and (3) honor customers' requests not to receive mail, telephone or other solicitations from eOutdoors Inc.
What information we collect, and how we collect it.
"Personal Information" means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associate with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. We collect personal information about you, including:
- Contact information such as your name, postal or shipping address, telephone number, or e-mail address
- Your billing address and payment method
- Communication preferences for when and how you receive communications from Outdoors Inc., including marketing and promotional messages and catalogs
- Feedback, survey responses and comments you submit to eOutdoors Inc.
- Transaction history, order details and shopping preferences, such as your preferred brands or products
- Browsing and device information such as IP address, device identifies, cookies, browsing activities or other information collected automatically when you visit or use the Site.
- Demographic information, including age, gender, occupation, personal interests, etc.
How we collect information
We collect information 1) when you directly provide it to us; 2) automatically, when you visit our website; and 3) from third parties as described below;
Information you provide
You may provide information to eOutdoors Inc. when you:
- Place an order for a product through any of our channels (online, in our store, or by phone)
- Register for an account, sign up for our email mailing list, or opt-in to our SMS Text messaging program
- Respond to surveys, participate in contests, sweepstakes or promotions
Information that is collected automatically
We may automatically collect and receive personal information when you visit our website or use our services. We use this information, which typically remains in aggregate form and does not identify individual users, to improve the Site and the products and services we offer. The following are examples of ways we may automatically collect information:
- Pixel Tags. We use 'pixel tags' (small graphic images also called web beacons or clear gifs) or similar technologies to track information in the aggregate about your use of the Site, including the web pages you view, the links you click, and the time you spend on a page. We use this information to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns so we can learn how to best improve your customer experience. We also use pixels to track our email campaigns to determine whether recipients opened the email and what links they clicked on from the email.
Information collected from third parties
We may also collect your personal information from third parties, including:
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also receive additional information about you from third-party service providers and/or partners, such as demographic information, and combine it with information we have about you to better customize our offerings to you.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information you provide for our business purposes, such as:
- Completing your transaction, including confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration;
- Personalizing your experience, store your preferences, and to operate our business and provide our products and services;
- Analyze trends and statistics and improve our website, our marketing, and your experience;
- Communicate with you, including by electronic means, about your order, special offers, promotions, and other products or services we think may be of interest to you;
- Create and administer contests, drawings, special events and surveys;
- Detect and prevent fraud and protect the security and integrity of our Site and our systems;
- Protect our legal rights or the health or safety of our customers, employees or others;
- Comply with our legal obligations or to respond to law enforcement or legal and regulatory inquiries or requests or legal proceedings.
How we share information
- Affiliated companies. We may share your information with subsidiaries, and affiliates for business operations and to send you information about products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- Service Providers. We engage with select service providers who provide services to support our operations such as: order processing and fulfillment, market research, advertising and promotion of products, managing promotions and contests, and other support services. Such parties may, from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide the services. All service providers are contractually required to secure your information and are prohibited from using the information for their own marketing activities or for any purpose other than providing their services to us.
- Other Third Parties. As further described in the "HOW WE USE INFORMATION" section above, we may share your information to protect your safety or the safety of others when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, our employees or otherwise injuring or interfering with eOutdoors Inc.'s rights, property or operations, other customers, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; to comply with legal obligations, such as when required by law, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation; and to maintain the security of the Site and services and to resolve or troubleshoot technical issues.
- Successor Entities. We reserve the right to sell, rent, disclose or transfer your personal information to a successor entity in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate changes respecting eOutdoors Inc. or our affiliated companies.
We do not sell personal information about our site visitors or customers.
Marketing and interest-based advertising
Like many retailers, eOutdoors Inc. contracts with service providers to serve or send advertisements on our behalf. We partner with these advertising service providers that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you. Our advertising partners may place or recognize a cookie on your computer, device, or directly in our emails/communications, and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us, such as your name, postal address, email address, or device ID. Our partners may link the information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device and collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or shopping information. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms over time to assist us with our operations including for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. Many of our marketing service providers are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), and have agreed to honor consumers' requests to opt-out of behavior-based online advertising submitted through those organizations' websites. To learn more about your choices regarding this type of data collection or to opt-out of interest-based advertising by members of the NAI or the DAA, please visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org or https://www.aboutads.info.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies but doing so may prevent you from accessing all functionality of the Site.
"DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
Some websites have "do not track" features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. The Site does not currently respond to browser-based "do not track" signals.
You can choose not to give us personal information we request but in some cases, we will not be able to provide our products or services or respond to your request without certain information. You may also Contact Us using the methods provided below to exercise any of your rights and choices, which include the following:
- Update Your Information. You may view, update and correct your personal information by logging into your account or by using the methods provided in the Contact Us section, below. It may take up to 10 business days for your requested changes to take effect.
- Managing Your Account. You may update your preferences and options included in your account at any time by logging into your account or by using the methods provided in the Contact Info section below. You may also cancel your account at any time by notifying us using the methods provided in the Contact Info section below.
- Communication Preferences. You may request to be removed from our marketing emails by contacting us using the methods provided in the Contact Info section below. For calling list removal, it may take up to 30 days to process your request. For postal mailing list removal, it may take up to 6-8 weeks to process your request as our customer personal information is collected and provided to our service providers in advance due to printing schedules. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, you may continue to receive emails, mailings or calls relating to order confirmations and/or other transaction-related communications.
You may sign up to participate in the eOutdoors Inc. SMS/Text Program (the "SMS Program"), by opting in to receive marketing text messages. By signing up to the SMS Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Please refer to our Personal Information section to see how we collects and uses your personal information.
Authorized Participation:: By enrolling in the eOutdoors Inc. SMS Program, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older, and are authorized: (a) to enroll the designated mobile phone number in the SMS Program, and (b) to incur any mobile message or data charges that may be incurred by participation in the SMS Program. No purchase is necessary, and your consent to receive SMS and/or MMS messages is not a condition of purchase of any services or products. If you deactivate or change your mobile number, it is your responsibility to notify us at 1-833-643-3082 so your number can be removed.
Cost to Participate:: While participation in the SMS Program is free, Message and Data rates may apply. Consult the terms of your mobile plan for details. eOutdoors Inc. is not responsible for any messaging or data charges incurred by participation in the eOutdoors Inc.'s SMS Program. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all mobile devices and other software and equipment, as well as all mobile service, internet service, and other services required to access and use the SMS Program, and you will be responsible for all related charges.
SMS Program Content:: eOutdoors Inc. will provide SMS and/or MMS messages and other mobile contacts with member/consumer content, including advertisements, coupons, giveaways, events, and alerts from eOutdoors Inc. along with future content which may be useful for our individual customers.
Message Technology:: You understand that eOutdoors Inc. will send SMS and MMS messages using automated technology including through an automatic telephone dialing system, and consent to receive marketing messages sent through automated technology.
SMS Frequency:: The SMS Program is a subscription-based program and SMS Program participants will receive a maximum of 12 messages per month. eOutdoors Inc. may occasionally offer participants the option to opt-in to additional mobile messages for a specified amount of time for specific promotions.
Location Information:: By participating in the program, you agree that eOutdoors Inc. is authorized to use location information (such as GPS data) from your mobile device when you are near or in an eOutdoors Inc. retail location and to send you additional SMS and/or MMS messages based upon your location.
Carriers Information:: The mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. The SMS Program may not be available through all carriers.
Severability:: If any provision of these SMS Program Terms & Conditions is for any reason deemed invalid, unlawful, void or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these SMS Program Terms & Conditions, and the invalidity of the provision will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these SMS Program Terms & Conditions (which will remain in full force and effect).
To Opt Out or Stop Messages:: To stop receiving Mobile text messages, text STOP to 1-833-643-3082, reply STOP to any eOutdoors Inc. text message, or contact Customer Service at 1-833-643-3082. If opting-out via a STOP reply message, you consent to receive an additional text message to confirm your opt-out request. Please allow up to five (5) business days to process your request.
For Help:: Text HELP to 1-833-643-3082 for help. You may also contact Customer Service at 1-833-643-3082 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Links to Third Party Sites
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our web sites are general audience sites. We do not permit anyone under the age of 13 to register with us. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13 without their parent's consent. Should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to or on the Site, we will remove and delete that information.
Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the web.
Notice to California Residents
In the past twelve (12) months, we have collected the categories of personal information described in this Policy from the sources described in this Policy, and have shared personal information as described in this Policy.
Your California privacy rights and how to exercise them
We will not discriminate in any way against California residents who exercise their California privacy rights. You can exercise your California Privacy rights yourself or you can designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Your authorized agent must be able to demonstrate authority to act on your behalf as further instructed when submitting a verifiable request. If you would like an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions and details on proof and information required for use of an authorized agent.
Right to Know: Upon verifiable request, we will disclose the categories of personal information we collected used, or disclosed about you; the purposes for which we collected, sold or disclosed that information; and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed and/or sold such information about you in the last 12 months. To exercise your right to know, please submit your request by calling us at 1-888-354-7335, or by sending us an email. You will be required to provide certain information which we will use to verify your identity and your request.
Right of Access: Upon verifiable request, we will disclose the personal information specific to you individually, that we collected, used, or disclosed about you in the last 12 months. To exercise your right to access, please submit your request by calling us at 1-888-354-7335, or by sending us an email. You will be required to provide certain information which we will use to verify your identity and your request.
Right to Delete.: Upon verifiable request, we will delete personal information that we have collected about you. Please note that certain exceptions apply to this right, such as when we must retain your information to comply with law. We will retain a record of any transactions completed with us, and your deletion request. In addition, if you have any merchandise credits with us, we will retain your information until your balance is zero. If your information is to be retained for any other reason, we will notify you of any such exceptions as applicable to your request. To exercise this right, please submit your request by calling us at 1-888-354-7335, or by sending us an email.
We take precautions, including use of sophisticated encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal information that you share with us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
Hours: Mon - Sat: 8am to 6pm ET, Sun: 9am to 4pm ET
eOutdoors Inc. Sales Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426
Toll-Free Fax: 1-877-803-6229
Visit the TackleDirect Flagship Store in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ: Go to Google Maps