Quantum Boca 120 BSP120PTsE Spinning Reel
Quantum's Boca Saltwater Reels are engineered to last. If it's durability, flexibility and product superiority, Quantum's Boca PTsE Saltwater Spinning Reels are for you.
Our Price $179.95
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Line Capacity|
|4.4:1||530/20||-||43"||55lbs||6+1||31.9oz||Reg Price $259.95Our Price $179.95|
Quantum Boca PTsE Spinning Reels:
- Now available in New 100 and 120 sizes
- SCR Aluminum body and side cover
- Forged and machined stainless steel drive gear
- NiTi wire with Stainless steel slider
- Magnetic bail trip
- Sealed Drag, Sealed Clutch, Water Resistant Body
- CSC Drag System – Ceramic, Stainless and Carbon Fiber
- Triple supported, oversized, spool shaft
- Continuous anti-reverse plus back-up pawl and ratchet
- Bearings 6+1
Purchase the Quantum Boca PTsE Spinning Reel listed below and receive a FREE Cajun Primeaux Braid 300yds 30lb Gator Green Line ($29.99 retail value). The FREE Cajun Primeaux Braid 300yds 30lb Gator Green Line will automatically be added to your shopping cart.
Last year I was in one of our local bait shops and stumbled across a custom built spinning rod that was on sale so I bought it. Now having a rod with no companion reel, I started looking for reels to complete the set. I came across this Quantum on sale and bought it. Now this combination is my "go to" when I am fishing offshore (or nearshore). It is usually the first one I deploy when we get setup offshore, either on a flat line with big live bait or on a "sow" or "knocker" rig with big live bait. It has been responsible for catching the biggest fish on the boat. Red Snapper 25lbs, Smoker King Mackerel 40lbs, and Cobia 30lbs.
- line capacity
- smooth drag
- Good looking, hold lots of line, lots of drag.
- Broke quickly, poor customer service.
- Braid Capacity, Max Drag, Metal Body, Ball Bearings, Sealed Anti-Reverse Rotor, Easy Bail Action.
- If at all negligent, the bail wire is unnecessarily troublesome on the roller side of the rotor when using 30 lb braid on the 40.
- Drag, line lay, metal body.
- Don?t care for the lack of a ball bearing supported drag but, what can you expect for the money.
- The bail wire makes me nervous because of how thin it is.
- Smooth casting, smooth drag and weighted perfectly.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!