Quantum Vapor PT Spinning Reels
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||IPT||Bearings||Line Capacity||Weight||Max Drag||Retrieve||Price|
- Reel Engine Design 2.0 Precisely Aligned Aluminum Uni-body Construction for Silky Smooth Retrieve, Superior Freeness and Ultra Durability. 2.0 comes with additional oscillation support for extra solid feel
- Standard PT Gears: New asymmetric gear forged and machined from high-strength aluminum providing durability and smoothness
- Standard CSC Drag System:Patented multi-disk drag system combines ceramic, carbon fiber & stainless steel to provide superior smoothness. Vapor uses our newly designed adjustment system for nearly linear drag but does not have Plasma Arc drag washers.
- C4LF Carbon Fiber: Long carbon fiber infused polymer for added rigidity of the aluminum, so the rotor won't flex under heavy loads at half the weight
- Razor Rotor II: CAD designed rotor is perfectly balanced to be vibration free on retrieve and minimizes excess weight
- Titanium Bail: Patented NiTi “memory metal” bail wire will return to its original shape, even after the bail is bent or dropped, for a perfectly balanced feel no mater how rough you are on your tackle
- MaxCast 2.0: Proprietary spool lip design maximizes casting distance by reducing frictional contact with the line during a cast. A braid band also means you can tie directly to the spool without slippage.
- LMS 2.0: Precisely designed geometry of the bail and line roller works in concert with the super smooth oscillation system to create level line lay while minimizing line twist.
- Performance Tuned Bearings: designed with specially formulated lubrication and specifications
- SCR Aluminum:Prevents formation of corrosion even in harsh environments
- PT Anti-Corrosion Bearings: Additional protection from corrosion in harsh environments
- Saltguard Protection: Multi-layer coating process for protection against corrosion in saltwater environments
- Dura-Lok: Number of roller bearings is increased in the anti-reverse clutch to improve lock-up power, and it insures proper functioning in cold temps.
- PT Hot Sauce Lubrication: Specially formulated, full synthetic, lubrication has been developed to provide superior protection and better performance than other reel grease and oil
- Foot Forward Design: Foot on every PT spinning reel is offset in relation to the stem to shift the weight of the reel rearward on the rod helping to balance today’s longer rod lengths adding that extra edge in sensitivity
- Cork Rubber Handle Knob: Comfortable and tactile, cork rubber is perfect for those long days of tournament fishing
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!