Raymarine CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module
|Description||Depth Performance (max)||Network Compatible||CHIRP Channels||Operating Voltage||Incl. Transducer||Price|
|Raymarine CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module||600ft (180m)||Yes||2||12v||No||$519.99 USD|
|Download Raymarine Rebate Form (pdf, 877 KB)|
The Raymarine CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module brings powerful sonar imaging capability to Raymarine's full line of networkable multifunction displays.
Two sonars in one, the CP100 features Raymarine's CHIRP fish targeting as well as the photo-like CHIRP DownVision sonar. The CP100 interfaces to the RayNet (Ethernet) network enabling the CP100 to be accessed from any Raymarine network display.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit on a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100's DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
The Raymarine CP100's fish targeting channel features amazing resolution enabling it to easily separate individual baitfish in a school, and distinguish the bait from predator species. Best of all, the CHIRP fish targeting can be viewed simultaneously with CHIRP DownVision for the ultimate view of what is underneath the water.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 is available bundled with the CPT-100 transom mount transducer. The CP100 Sonar module only (no transducer included) can be paired with optional plastic or bronze thru hull transducers.
More Features and Specifications
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision
- CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; view high resolution DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
- Perfectly matched transom mount and through hull CHIRP transducers available
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Maximum depth 600 feet for both channels
- Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine a, c, e and gS Series MFDs
- Optional RayNet network cable required to complete installation:
- 2 meter RayNet Cable Part #A62361
- 5 meter RayNet Cable Part #A80005
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!