Shimano BM9000A BeastMaster Electric Reel
New for 2020, the BeastMaster 9000A features an upgraded GigaMax Motor that achieves 10% more winding power than its predecessor.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $25 with Code: DEEP25 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Retrive||Gear Ratio||Max Winding Speed||Braid Capacity|
|14||55lb||52.4oz||12V DC||$1,399.99 USD|
Upgraded to provide additional power and enhanced functionality, the Shimano BM9000A BeastMaster Electric Reel is Shimano's premier power assist reel for deep dropping. Featuring an enhanced version of the brushless GigaMax Motor that gave the original BeastMaster its reputation for unwavering power, the BM9000A achieves 10% more winding power than its predecessor. With a maximum winding power of 290lbs and a staggering 55lbs of maximum drag pressure, the BeastMaster 9000A is capable of going toe-to-toe with biggest, baddest monsters of the deep. Incorporating a Thermo Adjust Drag system that provides a 50% heat reduction, along with Heat Free System II that allows any built up heat to release through the side vents within the reel’s side plate, the BeastMaster 9000A is masterfully designed to withstand the punishment of multi-hour battles with giant tuna or swordfish. Normally reels with this type of power and capabilities are extremely heavy and cumbersome, while the BM9000A weighs in at only 52.4oz and is easily maneuvered around your boat after the initial hook up. Whether you are kite fishing, deep dropping for tilefish and other deep water dwellers, or even daytime swordfishing, the BeastMaster 9000A is up to the challenge.
Shimano Technology Found In Shimano BM9000A BeastMaster Electric Reels:
- Hagane Body - A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to its stiffness and impact resistance. The result? An angler’s actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- E-Exciting Drag Sound - Produces an audible drag sound in place of a mechanical clicker to provide the angler better feedback when a fish makes a run.
- GigaMax Motor - A brushless motor design that provides the angler with extraordinary torque, high speeds, and supreme durability.
- Thermo Adjust Drag - A control function designed to suppress abnormal heat generation of the drag so as to maintain stable drag performance. If the drag slips while the motor of the electric reel is on, the gear will idle and cause an abnormal heat generation in the drag portion. In order to suppress this heat generation, when the drag is slipping, the motor speed is automatically reduced.
- Heat Free System II - Dissipates motor heat through vents in the reel's side plate to ensure the GigaMax Motor delivers peak power all day long and does not overheat.
- Fine Dot LCD - Ultra-Clear LCD Screen remains easily readable even in full sunlight.
- Cross Carbon Drag - Allows for a wider range of drag settings, enhanced drag washer durability, and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- S A-RB Bearings - These bearings undergo the same anti-corrosion process as Shimano’s A-RB Bearings, with the addition of shields on both sides of the bearings to reduce the possibility of salt, dirt, or other foreign objects inhibiting the bearing’s rotation.
If not, how is it powered ... boat battery?
Does Shimano make a battery or someone else?
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!