Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reels
- X-Ship: For efficient gear engagement, extended gear longevity, and increased castability
- X-Tough Drag: Cross carbon, waterproof, twin drag all models
- Water resistant with X-Shield and X-Protect, with body gasket seal, anti-rev bearing cover
- Paladin Gear durability enhancement and Propulsion line management system
- S A-RB Shielded ball bearings and graphite Rotor
- Aluminum frame, cold forged aluminum spool, and machined aluminum handle shank
- Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse and power roller III line roller
- Direct drive mechanism, and dyna balance
- Fluidrive II
- Waterproof drag
- Dartainium II drag washers
- Ergonomic handle grips
- Septon handle grips
- Approved for saltwater use
Before purchasing you should know that the bail is 100% manual and requires you to flip it back over after you cast. I donâ€™t see this as a negative but if you are used to an auto bail engagement it will take some time to get used to it.
There is a lot of good gear out there but I am brand loyal to Shimano and where it fits in to my price point ( max I can go). Love the Shimano drags. I have never had an equipment failure while using and the maintainence has been close to nothing.
All of my new tackle was purchased from Tackle Direct. Their selection is great.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!