Shimano SRG6000SW Saragosa SW Spinning Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
- X-Ship: For efficient gear engagement, extended gear longevity, and increased castability
- X-Tough Drag: Cross carbon, waterproof, twin drag all models
- Water resistant with X-Shield and X-Protect, with body gasket seal, anti-rev bearing cover
- Paladin Gear durability enhancement and Propulsion line management system
- S A-RB Shielded ball bearings and graphite Rotor
- Aluminum frame, cold forged aluminum spool, and machined aluminum handle shank
- Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse and power roller III line roller
- Direct drive mechanism, and dyna balance
- Fluidrive II
- Waterproof drag
- Dartainium II drag washers
- Ergonomic handle grips
- Septon handle grips
- Approved for saltwater use
- For the money so far it cant be beat. From my experience with penns, cabos, and okumas, this is Shimano smooth, light, powerful.
- I'll let you know in a year if it holds up to the big snook, reds, and tarpon. But the true test is the BIG Jacks!!! If it stays solid I'll buy some more.
- Rid god construction, awesome drag system, water proof, great line capacity and SMOOTH.
- May be a little more expensive then some bargain reels ... but worth the money!
The first fish I caught was a 36 pound Cobia. I didn’t realize what I had until I got it to the boat. My new Saragosa handled that hard fighting cobia like a champ!! I caught sharks, 30 pound bull reds and a quite a few red and gray snapper as well. I was extremely pleased with the performance of my Shimano Saragosa. I’ll be replacing two SW Penn reels with additional Saragosa’s for future trips offshore!!
- Super smooth drag! Lightweight for its size.
- Great reel for the money. dont be afraid to put it to the test.
- Remember is not the shimano flagship but it get the job done.
- Great price for a fantastic reel. Shimano integrated some key features from high end Stella into the Saragossa, maintaining the price.
- Smooth, light weight, strong, with plenty of line capacity and drag. They will last for years and years of saltwater fishing fun.
- They are more expensive then some other reels but the Saragosa reels are worth the extra cost.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!