Shimano Stella SWB STL14000SWBXG Saltwater Spinning Reel
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Line Retrieve Per Crank||Mono Capacity|
- X-Tough Drag, with its dramatically enhanced smoothness, control and toughness anticipates the vigorous speed of Blue-Fin Tuna and Giant Tuna
- X-SHIP enhances power transmission through the gear. This results in increased cranking power with extremely smooth feel
- X-Shield and X-Protect combine to provide extreme water resistance in the harshest conditions
- The Power Aluminum Body, X-Rigid Rotor, X-Rigid Body and X-Rigid Handle combine to provide ultimate rigidity & eliminate loss of power caused by reel flex
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller IV Oversized Roller with Overflange for the Ultimate in Line Protection, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
- Septon Handle Grip - On models 10,000 and up
- Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment)
- Approved for saltwater use & Rated for use with PowerPro, Fluorocarbon and Mono lines
- Aero Wrap II Oscillation
- Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement with Low Wear Rate Pinion Gear
- Cold Forged Aluminum Spool: Proprietary Coating on Spool Lip is harder than a Ti coated Stainless Steel Spool Lip, Ceramic Coating on entire spool for extreme corrosion resistance
- Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coating on Line Roller
- S A-RB Bearings (Shielded A-RB
- Super Stopper II
- Stopperless Design (No Anti-Reverse Switch
- Fluidrive II & Dyna-Balance
But pulling on powerful California yellowtail was smooth as it can get.
Did not fall behind my ususal go to Avet conventional reel.
Cant wait to get my 1st decent size Tuna this october on my 8 day trip.
Given less hassel of casting and with better casting distance with my older version of terez, i would highly recommend this reel.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!