Shimano Talica TAC50II Lever Drag 2 Speed Reels
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Mono Line Capacity|
|Power Pro Capacity|
|Full Max Drag||Strike Max Drag||S A-RB Bearings||Gear Ratio High||Gear Ratio Low||Weight||Price|
- Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- 2-Speed HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Live lining
- Smooth brass gears
- Brass gears not as durable
this is my first 10 2 speed and great reel!
- Hi speed is good for tightening up the line quickly on a kite/balloon bite. The low speed is powerful when getting a large fish up and down. Smooth drag and cranking power.
- Light Weight
- Great Freespool and casting ability
- Drag is smooth and strong
- Handles multiple line ratings with ease
- Drag and gear changes under pressure are quick, positive, and smooth
- Versatile reel
- Price, but worth every penny
- Provides a good amount of line capacity, even with 80 lb. power pro. Very smooth reel and light compared with some of the much heavier trolling style reels, although can be used to trol. Seems perfectly suited for the chunking I want to do.
- I used it jigging and found it can be used to jig, but I prefer a spinner. When the reel was spooled to full capacity, you have to use care when reeling in the line to be sure you don?t overfill the outside edges of the spool. The outside edges of the spool are the point the line begins to bind. This can be addressed by using care when reeling or by putting a little less line on the reel
- Fast, well built and light
- Very solid reel , will last for a long time!
- They will envy you seeing you have Talica.
- 2 speed great workmanship top of the line mechanics
- Smaller than I thought
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!