Simrad AP2403 Autopilot System
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Control Head||Course Computer||Rate Compass||Rudder Feedback||Pump||Price|
(Boats < 40 ft.)
The Simrad AP24 Autopilot Control Head is ideal for sailing, fishing, and power boats between 35 ft. and 80 ft. in length. The Simrad AP24 puts a large, high visibility display in combination with a user friendly interface and wealth of features that provide unrivaled control of your boat.
Simrad AP24 Autopilot Control Head Features:
- Complete set of Turn Patterns – including programmable S-turn, Continuous turn, Square patterns, Zig-Zag, Depth Contour Tracking and many more.
- Improved steering algorithms – full Rate Of Turn (ROT) control provides smooth and precise turns in any condition and improves tack and jibe performance on sailboats.
- No Drift Course – Maintain set Course Over Ground even in severe wind and current conditions.
Simrad AP2403 Autopilot System Includes:
- AP24 Control Head
- AC12 Course Computer with Simkit-1 (recommended for boats up to 40 ft.)
- RC42 Rate Compass
- RF300 Rudder Reference
- RPU80 Pump
***To ensure you select the right components for your boat, please call us toll free at 1-888-354-7335***
- Clear Display: The large numeric data readings are visible from a distance.
- Intuitive Menu: Operate your autopilot easily, without the need for extensive manual reading.
- Integrated Turn Patterns: A range of integrated turn patterns assist you with fishing, diving, or simply recovering a lost fender.
- Dodge Function: The dodge function allows you to navigate around obstructions without disengaging your autopilot.
- No Drift Mode: Combining the power of the autopilot and the GPS via the SimNet network allows you to operate in no drift mode. This counteracts the effect of wind and tide to ensure your track remains straight or true over the ground.
- Virtual Rudder Feedback: Eliminates the need to fit a rudder position sensor, which saves both time and money on tight installations such as outboards and stern drive boats.
- Constant Depth Tracking: Data shared with the echo sounder over the SimNet network allows the Pilot to follow the line of the seabed, and remain in a constant depth of water.
- Advanced Wind Steering: It's possible for the Pilot to use wind and navigation information, when shared on a network with an IS20 system and chartplotter, to assist you in sailing most efficiently to your destination.
- Rate Of Turn Control: Ensures smooth and precise turns regardless of the sea state. Excellent for tacking and jibing of sailboats.
- Auto Tuning: Optimum performance without the need for expert calibration.
- Data Pages: View vital instrument data on the autopilot controller via the SimNet network.
- Fully Waterproof: Certified to IPX6 (from front)
- Matches IS20 Instruments: Mount the autopilot controller near an IS20 instrument for an aesthetically pleasing result.
- SimNet Network: Features two SimNet connections for sharing data across your network. NMEA2000 compatible.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!