Simrad NSS16 evo2 Combo Multifunction Display w/ Insight USA
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: TD200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Description||Screen Size||Screen Resolution||Touchscreen||Built-In Sounder||Radar||Price|
|NSS16 evo2 Combo Multifunction Display||16''||1366 x 768||Yes||Yes||No||$4,499.00 USD|
|Download Simrad Rebate Form (pdf, 1090 KB)|
The Simrad NSS16 evo2 Combo Multifunction Display combines fit, function, and form in an easy-to-use multifunction device. The integrated NSS evo2 MFD features a sleek display with TouchSensibleTM multi-touch interaction. TouchSensible, provides precision interaction in any sea condition with its logical keypad input and rotary, push-to-enter knob. With its widescreen 16:9 display, integrated StructureScanTM and Broadband sonar, and expandability the NSS evo2 is well suited for center consoles, sportfishing and power cruising boats.
Simrad NSS16 evo2 Features
- 16:9 display with pre-set and customizable navigation panels
- TouchSensible interface with multi-touch control and rotary dial with keypad
- Flush-mount installation and classic black and brushed silver trim panels
- Embedded, hi-gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS antenna
- Embedded CHIRP enabled Broadband sounder and StructureScan Sonar
- Best in Class Performance
- Complete vessel integration
- HDMI Video Output
- Intelligent Engineering
- Full autopilot integration capability
- Networking capability
- Simrad GoFree WiFi integration capability
More Features and Specifications
The NSS16 evo2 is engineered for performance, functionality and flexible control. Its TouchSensible interface provides multi-touch interaction for ease of use when cruising, as well as a keypad and a rotary push-to-enter knob for quick and effective use on those days when waves and boat movement make it hard to use a touch-screen accurately. The NSS16 evo2's 16:9 widescreen display features a tablet-style home screen with pre-set navigation panels and programmable favorites for concise display of information, and easily identifiable touchscreen function keys. The screen's background can be customized with a picture of a boat, crew, fish, destination and more.
The NSS16 evo2 incorporates technology designed for blue water anglers and cruisers and provides a wealth of expansion options for boaters to get the most from their excursions. SonarHub is integrated in the NSS16 evo2 and combines award-winning StructureScanT Sonar, Broadband Sounder and CHIRP technology to give anglers the ability to view fish and structure in both 3D imaging and high-definition sonar. The NSS16 evo2 also provides full autopilot integration for control from its TouchSensible display; and the embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS antenna provides precise location information.
The Simrad GoFree WiFi option allows viewing and control of the NSS screen from a compatible tablet as well as viewing from a compatible phone. The system's networking capability allows the addition of extra screens, display of engine and the ability to control an iPhone music playlist via the navigation screen. NSS16 evo2 integration can be extended for complete vessel control with digital switching, night-vision camera control (FLIRT) or HDMI video output to a TV in the salon. Cartography compatibility includes Insight, C-Map MAX-N and Navionics.
Engineered for form and function, the NSS16 evo2 enhances the helm of any vessel. Its flush-mount design provides a professional, low profile look that is complemented by classic black or brushed silver trim panels - both included with every system.
The NSS evo2's HEROiC Software has been engineered for ease of use and to maximize the benefits of widescreen multi-touch display technology. HEROiC has an updated look and feel for Simrad while maintaining the familiar features for the seasoned Simrad user:
- Easy to access via single press of the Home key
- Quick access to key page tiles in center of the display via a single press
- Quick access to configurable favorites on the Right
- System settings and more complex setup menu controls on the Left
- Easy to access via single press of the power key or dragging down the status bar from the top of the display
- Quick access to settings related to the page in view
- Quick access to brightness controls, Night mode, TouchScreen lock
- Adjust panel split ratios and turn instrument bar on/off
- Radar transmit/standby controls
- Audio/Autopilot controls
- Customer / boatbuilder can choose from the pre-loaded desktop images or load their own.
- Mixed-mode user control to provide a powerful multi touch user interface that can also be operated by a keypad when the sea conditions get challenging
- Pinch to zoom Chart, Echo, Radar
- Drag the status bar down from the top of the display to access system controls
- OP40 Remote Controllable
- Brings the familiarity of Tablet/Smartphone controls to marine electronics
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!