St Croix AVSC110MHF2 Avid Series Surf Casting Rod
St. Croix Avid Series Surf rods are built on St. Croix's unique SCIII graphite. Avid Surf rods feature Fuji's K-Series concept tangle-free guides and designed to give anglers their maximum cast possible. Avid Surf spinning & casting rods are the standard for surf rods.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: SUMMER200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
- High-modulus SCIIIgraphite and SCIIW woven graphite.
- Specialized taper designs for unequalled casting distance.
- Lightweight aluminum-oxide surf guides.
- Fuji's unique "tangle-free" tip top with Alconite ring.
- Fuji DPS reel seat/gun-smoke hoods.
- Custom cork tape handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
I put a Abu Garcia Beast on the rod and created a very balanced set up. The rod loads with 2 ozs. without breaking a sweat, and handles up to 4 oz's very well.
The rod looks gorgeous, beautiful red finish that proudly shows its American made quality .
I highly recommend this rod !
DONT GET THIS MODEL GET THE OTHER ONE WITH DIFFERENT MATERIAL AT BOTTOM.
The handle is also way too skinny after popping a popper or jigging a bucktail it will feel like your hand is going to fall off.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!