St Croix BR905.4 Bank Robber Fly Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: TD200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Length||Line Weight||Pieces||Action||Rod Weight|
The St. Croix High Stick Drifters are designed with super-lightweight tips, made possible by using high modulus/high strain SCV graphite with NSi resin (featuring 3M's nano Matrix Resin) and a carbon-matte scrim.The unique, lightweight tip reduces angler fatigue when the rod is held high for long periods of technical nymph fishing, improves sensitivity for better strike detection, and contributes to the overall balance of the rod.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with NSi resin in lower section for added power with reduced weight. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with NSi resin and carbon-matte scrim. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Designed with Kelly Galloup especially for streamer fishing.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- One-piece performance in four-piece designs.
- Fuji K stripper guides and MN top with Alconite rings for tangle-free performance.
- Hard chrome snake guides.
- Machined-aluminum reel seat with built in hook-keeper.
- Flora-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Alignment dots.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!