St Croix ECS80MLF2 Eyecon Spinning Rod
by St. Croix
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo - $16.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
|Technique||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|Drift-N-Float||8' 0''||ML||Fast||2||4- 10||1/8 - 3/8||4.4||2||$140.00 USD|
Give it enough time and things in life tend to work themselves out. And hope springs eternal once you lay your eyes on the all-new St. Croix Eyecon. Built on premium-quality SCII graphite blanks with technique-specific actions dialied in for most walleye fishing applications, the new Eyecon rods are a primo walleye tool. Each features Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with double-plated black chrome frames protected with two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish. When it comes to premium, affordable walleye rods, the bar has officially been raised.
St. Croix Eyecon Spinning Rods Features:
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Technique-specific walleye series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with double-coated black chrome frames.
- Fuji IPS reel seat/black hood on spinning models.
- Fuji ECS reel seat/black hood on casting model.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
4.5 Stars based on 2 reviews
Mountain Home, AR
September 20, 2017
Walleyes and Smallies beware!
This is a great jigging rod for both Walleye and Smallmouth. It's well balanced and light with a fast tip and plenty of backbone. Can't beat the price either.
April 4, 2013
A light and sensitive rod good for crank bait fishing of SM and walleye.
ProsNicely built rod. Good value for the money.
ConsNot enough backbone to pull a big fish out of heavy weeds.
There are no questions or answers for this item.