St Croix I9010.4 Imperial Fly Rod
by St. Croix
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo - $16.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
|Length||Line Weight||Pieces||Action||Rod Weight|
Scientists. Those guys want to take credit for everything. Well, while they're sitting around patting themselves on the back about ibuprofen, we'll keep making the world a better place by developing new rods. Like the Mojo Surf rods. Built from premium SC2 graphite, these bad boys are topped off with specialized, weight-saving surf guides with zirconium ring that sends casts off into the stratosphere. High-performance surf rods at a great value for folks who put it all on the line.
St. Croix Triumph Salmon & Steelhead Rods Features
- Dynamic blend of high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite and premium quality SCII graphite.
- Lightweight, fast action fly rods designed for maximum performance and value.
- Aluminum-oxide stripper guides with black frames.
- Hard chrome snake guides.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat 7, 8, 9 & 10 wt. models.
- Premium grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Sevice.
4.5 Stars based on 2 reviews
August 19, 2016
Good rod for dorado
I bought this rod for a fishing trip to fish for dorado unfortunatelly they were not that big anyhow the rodnperforms flawlesly
March 17, 2015
Lives up to the name
I've have three of these rods. My 9' 6" since high school that just recently was retired after about 15 years of use. Over the years I had the top half of the rod replaced twice and had zero issues with customer service. St. Croix has an excellent return/repair policy. I also have two 9' 6wt models.
ProsOne of the best values out there for an fly rod, not just an entry level fly rod, seriously. It may not be a fast action rod but here on the water in the Northeast I could regularly cast out 60+ feet with precision. I stress precision because most seasoned anglers will note that precision is more important than distance. Namely because you have two feet that usually can get you a little closer but if you foul up the cast than it's over. I've taken pike, largemouth, schoolie stripers, trout, smallmouth, you name it on this rod.
There are no questions or answers for this item.