St Croix MIC70HF Mojo Inshore Casting Rod
by St. Croix
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo - $16.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
|7' 0''||H||Fast||1||15- 30||3/4 - 2||5.9||6||$140.00 USD|
Is it not a supreme act of faith to cast out into the waters and expect to reel something in? Amen. Is it not a jubilant call to the heavens that rings out when you hook into something big and meaty? Hallelujah. Is it not a brush with the divine to put a new Mojo Inshore rod in the boat? Another amen. Here are eight new spinning and seven new casting models delivering exceptional performance and durability at easily affordable prices. Built from St. Croix?s premium-quality SCII graphite and wrapped with Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless steel frames, they offer dramatically improved corrosion resistance. Of course, at this point we?re just preaching to the choir. Time to get your Mojo on.
St. Croix Mojo Inshore Casting Rod Features:
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Specialized inshore saltwater series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji DPS reel seat/black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji ECS reel seat/black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
4.5 Stars based on 3 reviews
July 18, 2017
the rod is very sensitive, you can feel sand when working a weight on the bottom one thing that is not the greatest is the line guides they are not the sturdiest.
July 28, 2015
This rod has done everything I have asked of it so far. I have it paired with an Abu Garcia Ambassadeur C4 5600.
West Hills, CA
October 20, 2014
Good rod, not great.
I own both the casting and spinning St. Croix Mojo inshore rods and they struggle landing small fish. Super sensitive rods, you can feel every grain of sand when working a weight on the bottom.
There are no questions or answers for this item.