St Croix MSS100MMF2 Mojo Surf Spinning Rods
Our Price $199.99
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Length||Pieces||Power||Action||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle Type||Price|
|10'||2||M||Mod. Fast||10 - 20||1 - 4||12.6oz||3||Reg Price $230.00Our Price $199.99|
- One piece feel with a 70/30 split. Throws the range adequately with Plenty of backbone to pull big fish out of heavy current, and rips.
- Reel seat loosens up... Seems to hold some reels better than others.
- Excellent rod all round perfect performance
- None , love this rod
- Great Rod, light , great action
- Excellent shark and big redfish rod. Pulled in a 150# tarpon too.
Don’t my experience steer you away from the brand, they have the best customer service in the business hands down!
- St. Croix customer service
- The mojo is the only rod in their lineup that I wouldn?t recommend.
- When it works it fishes well and catches fish
- when it doesnt, it tends to exploded on itself.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!