TackleDirect's Response to COVID-19
As of Sunday March 22, 2020 our retail store in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ will be closed to the public until further notice. Our online and customer service operations will remain open for business to ensure our customers are still able to get out on the water while we deal with the coronavirus together. Since our retail store will be closed to our local customers, we are providing the free shipping code DEEP25 for free domestic economy* shipping on orders $25 or more. Some exclusions may apply for oversized items. As always, we will provide further information on how we are handling the current situation regarding COVID-19, and we hope everyone out there remains healthy and in good spirits.
The safety of our employees and our customers is first priority for our business. Our hearts go out to all those impacted by this pandemic around the world. While we are experiencing some limitations to our operations, we are open for business and encourage online ordering as our warehouse and order fulfilment operations are at full capacity.
- Anyone who can work remotely from home in their role is doing so.
- We have increased sanitation procedures for our workforce.
- For all employees on-site and off we are encouraging to DO THE FIVE.
- Our annual Clearance Canyon Spring retail store sale event is now fully digital: Clearance Canyon 2020 Sale
- Our retail store in Egg Harbor Twp will be closed as of Sunday, March 22, 2020 until further notice.