TackleDirect TDPL65BL 6.5in Custom Aluminum Inshore Plier Blue
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|TackleDirect custom aluminum inshore pliers||6.5in||Blue with white engraved TackleDirect logo||$24.95 USD|
- Made from high quality Aluminum
- Tungsten Carbide line cutters cut 500lb nylon/braided line
- Ultra-smooth operation with convenient hold-open spring
- Nylon belt pouch with strong coil lanyard to prevent accidental loss
- Replacement cutters available
- TackleDirect Logo engraved in white
- Very light, strong, sharp, lasting, nice fit
- None found
Big enough to dehook a bluefish.
You might want a bit bigger when shark fishing. Or atleast a boga grip with you.
I wash and wipe everything after I'm done. So it's hard to say how they will hold up to salt.
The lady of the sea just loves those 300 dollar pliers. And I got that kind of luck......
- Cheap and light
- Might be too small for meaner toothy fish than blues.
- Attached Lanyard is good for keeping it from going overboard.
- The Lanyard looks somewhat flimsy. I would recommend using some sun resistant small climbing type rope, which is what I may do once I see this attachment starts going south.
- Would also had liked a Leather sheath vice the vinal.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!