St. Croix TSRS100M2 Triumph Surf Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|10'||M||Mod. Fast||2||8 - 20||3/4 - 4||12.6||4||$170.00 USD|
- Premium quality SCII graphite
- Designed for long-distance casting
- Lightweight, hard aluminum-oxide surf guides
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/frosted silver hoods
- Custom cork tape handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat finish thoroughly applied around guide feet to prevent corrosion
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service
- Designed and imported by St. Croix to their exacting standards
- I own more expensive rods that this one but this one is the best. Sensitive yet strong and it casts like a champ. Thanks to st crox for building such a high performance rod.
- I'm going to have to replace all my other rods with st. Croix Triumphs!
- Durability, performance, sensitivity
- Finish, action seems have nice tip to butt feel.
- None yet.
- Good beginner rod, very forgiving
- Light weight, responsive.
- Not sure if this break above where the two halves join is an outlier or a common defect.
- Great price
- Can really launch lures in the 1-1/2 Oz - 3 Oz range
- No problem handling bigger fish
- Not great when casting lures 1 Oz or less
- Tough to work pencil poppers with
- Length between reel and rod butt
Paired with an SSV4500, its great.
- ligera, fuerte, con mucha durabilidad (ni una guia dañada)
- The guides are pretty big.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!