Van Staal VM150 Spinning Reel
The aluminum and stainless steel construction of the affordable VM150 create more than enough strength and power to tackle big and exotic fish.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: DEEP50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|285/12||350/30||4.9:1||22.5||33'' / Turn||$449.00 USD|
The Van Staal VM150 spinning reel features a changeable left- or right-hand retrieve, holds 350 yards of 30-pound braided line and can handle up to 30 pounds of drag stopping power. The aluminum and stainless steel construction of the VM150 create more than enough strength to tackle big and exotic fish and the precision gears and smooth drag performance make it the perfect go-to reel from boat or from shore.
The VM150 has quickly become the go to for anglers that require a strong reliable reel for both jigging and popping.
- Machined out of aeronautics grade aluminum
- Hardened stainless steel gears
- Solid stainless steel main shaft
- Left to right hand conversion
- Machined body, rotor and spool
- Anodized protection
- Sealed surfaces
- Strong 316 Stainless Steel helical face gear and Stainless Steel pinion gear
- Stainless bail with internal trip
- Interchangeable right/left hand retrieve
- 30lbs of drag pressure
- Stainless Steel power handle
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!