Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|65||30 1/2''||17 1/8''||16 1/4''||Ice Blue||$349.99 USD|
No mess, impact resistant YETI ICE packs (sold separately) will keep your YETI chilled!
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable.
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible.
- Three inches of insulation in the lid and 2 inches in the walls provides superior insulation.
- Freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat.
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body.
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid.
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it.
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier.
- Drain plug and rubber washer guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting.
- Easy upgrade - outer dimensions are similar to other marine coolers.
- Keeps things super cold built with rugged design.
- Pelicans are Much better coolers than any of the competition with more features, and more sturdy by far for less money. Yeti overcharges
- Everything about the YETI is worth it.
- O cons
- Virtually indestructible. Keeps ice for days even in hot weather.
- Heavy, Expensive.
- Fits great under helm seating bench
- I'll never buy anything else but a Yeti
- Holds Ice Longer, Wildly Stronger
- Heavy even when empty
- Removable tray
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!