|Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve|
|350yds / 20lb||15||2.8:1||20 in||23 oz||$59.99 USD|
The Guts to Wear'em Down.
Inside the Penn Level Wind reels you'll find precision machined stainless steel pinion gears with high strength bronze alloy main gears, for the ultimate in fish fighting power and durability. Penn's exclusive HT-100 multi-disc star drag system provides smooth, even stopping power to wear down tough fish and get them coming toward the boat or shore.
Five Different Models.
The Penn Level Wind 309M reel features a high capacity stainless steel spool, while the 209M, 10, 9M and 109M feature lightweight, black anodized aluminum spools for easy casting. All models feature Penn's comfortable soft grip counterbalanced handles, except the 109M, which has a "double barrel" handle.
Other Quality Features
- Side plates reinforced with metal rings
- Loud, durable, easy-to-service clicker
- Stainless steel ball bearings, Mag Tuned casting control and direct drive feature on 10
- Modified free spool action on 109M allows handle to turn when letting out line
- Chrome plated brass exposed metal components for corrosion resistance
- Graphite composite rod clamp on 309M and 209M.