Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve|
|275yds / 15lb||10||3.4:1||16 in||13 oz||$59.99 USD|
The Guts to Wear'em Down.
Inside the Penn Level Wind reels you'll find precision machined stainless steel pinion gears with high strength bronze alloy main gears, for the ultimate in fish fighting power and durability. Penn's exclusive HT-100 multi-disc star drag system provides smooth, even stopping power to wear down tough fish and get them coming toward the boat or shore.
Five Different Models.
The Penn Level Wind 309M reel features a high capacity stainless steel spool, while the 209M, 10, 9M and 109M feature lightweight, black anodized aluminum spools for easy casting. All models feature Penn's comfortable soft grip counterbalanced handles, except the 109M, which has a "double barrel" handle.
Other Quality Features
- Side plates reinforced with metal rings
- Loud, durable, easy-to-service clicker
- Stainless steel ball bearings, Mag Tuned casting control and direct drive feature on 10
- Modified free spool action on 109M allows handle to turn when letting out line
- Chrome plated brass exposed metal components for corrosion resistance
- Graphite composite rod clamp on 309M and 209M.
- Looks fierce and hard.
- Poorly made, poor performance.
- Lightweight and has a fairly large line capacity for its size.
- Levelwind was broken out of the box.
Tackle direct immediately replaced it with a new one.
The new one had loose screws and after they were tightened the reel jammed.
I sent the second one back to Penn and I am waiting to see if it works.
A shame as I have used older 9M reels for many years.
- Solid at a low price.
- Cheap, but effective. Reliable in almost any situation. Great backups if your main reel goes down. Perfect for the kids or inexperienced fishermen that come out with you.
- -Level wind
- -Large spool capacity
- -Lasts just about forever
- Simple, inexpensive.
- Great value at $60. Very smooth drag. Fairly light
- Don't use less than 25# mono or you will be picking it from between the spool and frame.
- Simple reel and easy to use and maintain with no uneeded options
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!