RCL-95 LED Searchlight with Wired/Wireless Remote Control - 12/24V
The ACR RCL-95 is fitted with 10 ultra-bright OSRAM LEDs with reflector optics and 50,000-hour bulb life, which combine to produce a peak beam intensity of over 460,000 Candelas. It casts an eight-degree beam of light over an impressive distance of 0.7 nautical miles (4,501 feet). With 360Ëš continuous rotation and a 135Ëš tilt, the versatile RCL-95 also includes an auto-home feature when switched off.
The RCL-95 LED searchlight was designed for performance and simplicity. With an industry best 460,000 candelas using 10 High Flux (50W) LEDs, you have visibility over ¾ of a nautical mile to light the way to your destination.
The RCL-95 LED’s sleek design makes it an attractive and cost-effective choice for small to medium sized recreational powerboats as well as light commercial vessels. Use either the wired dash mount joystick control or the wireless handheld remote to rotate the light 360 degrees continuously at either a fast or slow speed without the hassle of a hard stop. With an 8 degree beam angle, the light can tilt an impressive 135 degrees to make lighting draw bridges, buoys and docks a breeze. The auto-home feature will conveniently park the searchlight back at the desired starting location each time you turn the searchlight off. The RCL-95 is weather resistant with the electronics located in the IP68 water-resistant light head instead of the base for increased protection. The ASA housing and lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
- 10 High Flux LEDs (OSRAM)
- 460,000 Candela, Max Beam Distance 4,501 Feet (1,372 m)
- Wireless Handheld Remote and Wired Dash Mount Joystick (Both included)
- 360° Continuous Rotation and 135° Tilt
- Auto-home return when off
- 4 Amps (12 V) to 2 Amps (24V)
- Efficient, long life LED’s - 50,000 operating hours
- UV & Weather Resistant
- Simple Installation (12-24V Power Connection and 5M Wired Joystick Control Cable)
- Offer wireless control options and includes the classic wired dash mounted joystick