Actisense OPTO-4 Isolated NMEA to RS232 Adapter
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Isolated NMEA to RS232 Adapter||$110.59 USD|
Isolate an RS232 (PC) port to protect against ground loops...
The Actisense OPTO-4 is a bi-directional NMEA 0183 (RS422) to RS232 interface cable which provides a safe method of connecting an NMEA 0183 system to a laptop PC or any device with a standard RS232 9-pin port. The isolation protects the connected device, so any potentially hazardous voltages on the NMEA 0183 bus do not cause damage to the PC hardware, offering the user complete peace of mind.
The OPTO-4 is particularly suited to 'noisy' or commercial environments, as it provides a complete solution for system builders who require all components to be shielded. As it is port-powered (from the PC), the OPTO-4 is quick and trouble-free to install.
The unique Actisense design integrates an over-molded case for excellent water resistance and a small footprint to ease installation into tight spaces.
- NMEA 0183 & RS232 compliant
- Full duplex (two-way) communication
- All baud rates up to 115200 Baud
- Overmolded case with a narrow profile for installing in small spaces
- Transient protection on the PC output line
- Opto-isolation providing 2000 volt protection on the PC input line
- Reverse voltage protection on the PC input line
- Current limited to protect against cable faults
- Port-powered; takes power from the PC port
- Fully shielded for superior noise rejection
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!