Actisense PRO-BUF-1-BAS-S Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer
|Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer||$679.99 USD|
Adaptable NMEA 0183 Buffer with two OPTO-isolated inputs and twelve ISO-Drive isolated outputs, making ground loops a thing of the past and keeping devices safe from damage.
PRO-BUF-1 is reliable, robust and provides isolation on all inputs and outputs as standard. With two NMEA 0183 inputs, twelve NMEA 0183 outputs, a bi-directional serial port and an Ethernet port, the PRO-BUF-1 is a perfect solution for larger leisure vessels and commercial shipping.
The PRO-BUF-1 is designed to suit the majority of NMEA 0183 systems and ready to go 'out of the box' by simply hard-wiring the two mode inputs as required. The manually configurable basic modes of operation include variations of buffer modes, autoswitch modes, and combine modes. For all other configurations, leaving the mode inputs floating selects the "User Configuration Mode". The web browser based configuration tool allows full customization of the PRO-BUF-1, and is compatible across all popular Operating Systems. The PRO-BUF-1 supports a direct Ethernet connection to a PC without the need for a specialized Ethernet crossover cable.
To make installation quick and simple the PRO-BUF-1 features 2-part pluggable connectors that allow use of screw or screwless terminals, and a professional DIN rail mounting mechanism (DIN rail included). Helpful LEDs indicate power, data in, data out and the alarm status to aid diagnostics.
- 2 x NMEA 0183 OPTO-isolated inputs
- 12 x NMEA 0183 ISO-Drive isolated outputs
- 1 x bi-directional isolated serial port
- 1 x Ethernet port
- 1 x Alarm output (N/O and N/C contacts)
- Pre-defined modes of operation
- 'User Configuration Mode'
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, data in/out & alarm)
- Designed for 12 and 24 Volt supply
- Pluggable connector system supports both screw and screwless terminals
- Isolation to battery supply
- Browser based configuration tool
- Automatic baud rate matching on inputs
- Independently configurable outputs
- 'Future proof' easily upgraded firmware
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!