ANDE ASU-601A SBH Stand-Up Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on All Orders: No Code Required (Some Exclusions Apply)
Holiday Coupon Codes
Current Active Promotions
Holiday Shipping Guide
The full length, blank through butt, dual layer graphite and fiberglass construction delivers plenty of strength and power. The strong solid tip aids enormously in lifting big fish. Ergonomic fore grip shape helps control rod and line. Aluminum gimbal butt fits all fighting belts. Fully under wrapped heavy duty fixed guide frames protect highly polished aluminum oxide guides for smooth, wear free line flow. Stainless steel roller stripper and tip top guides on ''R'' models provide smoother line flow and more fighting control. Corrosion proof machined aluminum reel seats with heavy duty machined hoods deliver greater strength without excess weight.
An $8.00 oversize packaging charge applies to this item as it ships in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
- Precision blended high modulus graphite and fiberglass composite construction
- Strong solid tip for increased lifting power and fighting control
- Dual layer construction for extreme sensitivity and durability
- Full length, blank through butt design
- Smooth Butts on all ''SB'' models
- Shaped, ergonomic EVA foam fore grip
- Precision machined heavy duty aluminum reel seat
- Cushion covered aluminum gimbal butt
- Premium hardloy ring fixed Turbo style guides
- Heavy duty, stainless steel guide frames
- Stainless steel roller stripper and tip top guides on all ''R'' models
- Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish
- Fully under wrapped guides
- Satin finished blank
Rods arrived and looked great
First trip out they held up pretty well, they say heavy tackle but are not exactly heavy duty. Great for bottom fishing for snapper, trigs, decent-big AJs but idk if they can handle a big shark or bigger AJ.
Overall great rod for the price.
They look great for being rods in the cheaper end but held up great on our first trip out but time will tell.
Overall they seem to be worth the money.
Is this a quality low cost alternative and can the guides handle power pro braid?
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!