Attwood 93516LP7 Primer Bulb - 5/16 in.
Low-permeation material prevents fuel evaporation.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Primer Bulb||5/16 in. (Interior Dimension) Fuel Hose||$22.99 USD|
Attwood 93516LP7 Primer Bulb 5/16 in.
Attwood's Patent-Pending multi-layer primer bulb is designed to provide up to 60% more priming output than leading competitors in extreme conditions while exceeding new EPA requirements to prevent fuel evaporation. Attwood's exclusive three-layer design ensures high fuel pumping output in hot temperatures (up to 122F) and cold temperatures (down to 18F) while resisting collapse and hardening. Includes dual high-efficiency check valves that prime in any orientation with low-restriction fuel flow that ensures proper engine operation and aids fuel pump durability. All Attwood portable fuel components are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.
- For use with 5/16 in. (interior dimension) Fuel Hose
- Low Permeation Primer Bulb prevents fuel evaporation saving gas and money.
- Exclusive three-layer construction prevents primer bulb collapse under vacuum and ballooning/bursting under pressure.
- Exclusive inner expansion ring ensures primer bulb won't collapse during engine operation and provides 60% more pumping power than competitive single layer primer bulbs.
- Exclusive outer layer is designed to prevent ballooning when under pressure.
- 60% more output per pump than leading competitors provides faster engine priming and fewer strokes to prime.
- Operating temperature 18F - 122F
- Tested to ABYC H-25 and USCG requirements.
- Exclusive high-efficiency check-valves ensure faster priming and low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour).
- Engineered hose barbs are designed ensure leak free performance.
- All Attwood portable fuel components are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.
- 2 Year Warranty
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!