- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Avet's patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- 8 sealed stainless ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp. (Excluding Non-Raptor SXJ Models)
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- MXL, MXJ Reel diameter: 2-3/8 in.
- MXJ spool width: 1-7/16 in.
- MXL spool width: 1-7/8 in.
- MXL, MXJ crank handle length (except Raptor models): 2-3/4 in. w/ oval knob
- MX Raptor crank handle length: 3 in. w/ oval knob
- MC Models - Magic Cast Control System.
- Prevention of backlash and as a line out adjustment for live bait fishing.
- 1 through 5 Cast Control knob setting for multiple weight casting applications.
- MC Cast is a standard feature on Raptor models (HXW Raptor excluded)
Avet MX Single Speed Lever Drag Casting Reels
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Popular BrandsShop All Brands
In-Stockat TackleDirect - The item is available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately. The last known quantity available is provided to the left of the In-Stock message. Item will usually ship the same business day if ordered by 2:00 pm ET, except the Economy methods may be delayed, weekends excluded. *
Availableat Our Vendors - The item is usually available from one of our supplier’s warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility to be fulfilled. The last known quantity available is provided to the left of the In-Stock message. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. *
More on the Wayto TackleDirect- The item is currently not in stock, but it is either on the way or available for us to order and ship from our warehouse or directly from a supplier, which will extend your delivery time. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. *
On Back Order at Our Vendors - This item is currently on order and waiting for inventory from our supplier(s) and will ship upon availability on first ordered, first to ship basis. The availability message will provide an estimated arrival date, which can be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates.
LOW QTYat TackleDirect - The item has a low quantity available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately. The last known quantity available is provided to the left of LOW QTY. Item will usually ship the same business day if ordered by 2:00 pm ET, except the Economy method may be delayed, weekends excluded. *
LOW QTYat Our Vendor(s) - The item is available with a low quantity from our supplier’s warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility. The last known quantity available is provided to the left of LOW QTY. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. *
Contact Info - This is a special case item. Please contact first by phone, e-mail, or live chat to obtain an availability estimate.
Pre-Order - This is a new or special order item with an often unpredictable delivery date. To reserve the next available item, please place your order and we will ship the item to you the same day it arrives in our warehouse on a first to order, first to ship basis.
* If delivery time is critical and you need to be 100% sure we can ship an item immediately, please reach out first. We do not always know the inventory status in our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product is ordered. We occasionally DO NOT have available particular items that indicate IN-STOCK availability. Our inventory status indicators are updated in near real-time, but are based on the last known availability of specific items. If an item you order is unavailable we will notify you via e-mail or phone.