Balloon Fisher King Balloon Fishing Kits
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
Holiday Shipping Guide
|Balloon Fisher King Pro Pack - 5 Balloon Clips, 10 5in Balloons||$12.49 USD|
|Balloon Fisher King Pro Pack - 5 Balloon Clips, 10 9in Balloons||$12.49 USD|
|Balloon Fisher King Starter Pack - 1 Balloon Clip, 10 5in Balloons||$5.49 USD|
|Balloon Fisher King Refill Pack - 10 5in Balloons||$2.99 USD|
|Balloon Fisher King Refill Pack - 10 9in Balloons||$2.99 USD|
Balloon fishing is nothing new and has been around for years and used for saltwater, freshwater, offshore, nearshore, inshore, lake and river fishing. The intent is for a balloon to serve as a large bobber, suspending the live or cut bait near the surface of water. The balloon is usually attached to the fishing line via time-consuming, jury-rigged methods that include tying, rubber bands or swivels, among many other techniques.
The Balloon Fisher King custom Balloon Clip is quick and easy to use and provides precise bait depth control. Balloon Fisher King uses only high quality, 100% natural, biodegradable latex balloons which are easier on the environment compared to inferior, synthetic party store balloons, which are commonly used for balloon fishing.
Which Balloon size should you use?
- 5 inch balloons work best with baits under 2 pounds.
- 9 inch balloons are ideal for larger live or cut bait, from 2 to 10 pounds.
- Clips are recommended for 20-lb monofilament or 30-lb braided line and higher.
Balloon Fisher King is quick and easy to use. The patented balloon clip allows for rig attachment and removal in just seconds!
- Step 1: Attach the balloon clip to the fishing line depending on your desired bait depth setting. Push the button firmly on the side of the balloon clip. Insert the fishing line into the line cavity. Release the button to lock the fishing line into place.
- Step 2: Blow up the latex balloon and tie a knot at the neck.
- Step 3: Insert the balloon knot behind the notch on the side of the balloon clip. Stretch the balloon neck and insert all the way into the cavity at the top of the balloon clip.
- Step 4: Put on your bait and fish!
- Step 5: When the balloon pops or tears due to a fish strike, just remove the balloon from the balloon clip and repeat! (Removal of the balloon fishing clip is as simple as pressing the release button.)
Most great fishing products are highly recommended, but this product by Fisher King is a MUST HAVE for serious anglers looking to throw a balloon out. Also to be paired with the Promar 6in Glow Sticks (Item Code: PAR-0001) for fishing at night.
Honestly the hardest part is blowing up the balloon, lol. Once the balloon is ready, you simply just clip on your line, and clip off when you're reeling in a monster.
Absolutely awesome product!!
Need bigger sized clips for 200lb mono.
much thicker latex and smaller for floating rig.
when westery wind happens. Use this to far cast..
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!