Berkley FireLine Fused Crystal
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Select Lb-Test||125 yds||Crystal||Filler Spool||$0.00 USD|
|Select Lb-Test||300 yds||Crystal||Filler Spool||$0.00 USD|
|Select Lb-Test||1500 yds||Crystal||Bulk Small Spool||$0.00 USD|
- Thermally fused FireLine Crystal is smoother than ever - right out of the package!
- This smooth handling superline is optimized for spinning reels
- Incredibly thin diameter for unbeliveable lure action and low visibility
- Incredibly strong - Microfused Dyneema® PE fibers are 3 to 4 times stronger than mono
- Superb sensitivity - telegraphic feel for structure and strikes
2lb / 0.003in
3lb / 0.004in
4lb / 0.005in
6lb / 0.006in
8lb / 0.007in
10lb / 0.008in
14lb / 0.009in
20lb / 0.012in
30lb / 0.015in
- Easy to use. Durable
- None to date
I use 10 pound Fireline Crystal on medium spinning ouitfits for everything from largemouth to spotted seatrout, red drum, flounder, even snook and small tarpon on southern vacations.
- Not invisible, but who cares?
- Good braid substitute for older reels not designed for braid.
- There are better braid options for newer reels designed for braid that are thinner and more advanced.
It has lot less tangle than braid line.
small but enough tension.
fureline has little tension so it makes cast little easier..
I like 25lbs
- Thun diameter
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!