Century S-1 1326 Stealth Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Moderate Fast||Medium-Heavy||2-5oz||15-40#||$510.99 USD|
- Ferrule tip diameter: 0.59
- Outer butt diameter: 0.53
- Inner butt diameter: 0.72
- Butt ferrule diameter: 0.46
- THE ROD IS REALLY LIGHT ITS PARABOLIC BUT IS STILL A PRETTY FAST BLANK IT CAN LAUNCH !!!
- ALL GOOD
- Outstanding blank
- Needs a hook keeper
- Casts forever
- This rod is a more moderate bend, which can be kinda off putting, but it can throw the weight listed well
Rod felt too slow for me when casting...distance seems to not great casting SP minnows.
flexible and strong backbone.
as rated 1-4 1oz buctail to 3oz gibbs pencil fly like bullet.
also can cast 1/2 oz buctail as well..
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!